Monday, February 28, 2011

Wearing shorts on the gold coast.


I'm on the gold coast. It's hot. When it's hot I can kinda sweat. I don't know why. If you asked me why, if you grabbed me by the shoulder, looked me in the eye and said, "Hey Mike, why do you sweat when it's hot?" I'd shrug my shoulders and say, "Science."

Somewhere in my life I developed a distaste for wearing shorts. I don't know when or how it happened but it did. One day I was just off them.

Maybe it's because I never have matching socks. Maybe it's because I'm not sure how my socks are meant to sit above my shoes. Jeans seem to cloak those insecurities.

But here on the Gold Coast it's hot. And when it's hot I kinda sweat. And if I wear jeans I get hotter. And if I get hotter I get kinda sweatier. So... I'm wearing shorts on the Gold Coast. 2 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment