Thursday, May 5, 2011

Emily Browning's official website


I dream of a simpler life. A life where I’ll come home from work, read a book, cook dinner and cuddle up with my cute girlfriend. I won’t even think about logging into facebook chat, or watching Jersey Shore or going to the pub to get drunk.

When I dream this, the role of my girlfriend is played by Emily Browning. Have you seen her? She’s that beautiful and wholesome looking pixie girl from the film Lemony Snicket’s and that weird new action film Sucker Punch.

I saw her once at a festival. I didn’t talk to her. I tripped on a stick and made an awkward cough noise. That was my moment. It’s gone forever. Now I just log onto this website, click through pictures of her and daydream of a life I don’t have. Sigh.

5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment